About Me

My photo
I have always been interested in fashion and dressing up for as long as I can remember. When I was little, I always made it a point to “match” everything, and even wore dresses everyday to school for my entire 2nd grade school year. This interest has stuck with me to the present day and has grown into something that I have become very passionate about. I plan to take this passion and turn it into a career. I attend FIDM LA as a Fashion Design major. Coming from a small town and living with a small budget, I have to be creative in achieving the kind of style I like. This blog is a side project that shows that fashion can be affordable by posting my favorite outfits, DIY sewing projects, and documents my journey at FIDM.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Mixing Prints

I've been wanting to wear these two pieces together for some time now, but never actually dared to try it until this past weekend.






I also just signed up for Lookbook.nu and Tumblr! I'll be posting more outfit looks on Lookbook here. Feel free to check out my Tumblr here.

-M<3

 


2 comments:

  1. I like black and white and it works well here - your accessories really tie it together as well (especially that ring! dang!) - why have you not "dared" to try this out until now - it looks great! I also think the shades you're wearing take this sort of modern in-style look and give it sort of a 50's/60's flair to it - something classy vintage - like if Lucille Ball or Audrey Hepburn were alive today I could picture them wearing this :) (that's a compliment by the way)

    ReplyDelete