About Me

My photo
I have always been interested in fashion and dressing up for as long as I can remember. When I was little, I always made it a point to “match” everything, and even wore dresses everyday to school for my entire 2nd grade school year. This interest has stuck with me to the present day and has grown into something that I have become very passionate about. I plan to take this passion and turn it into a career. I attend FIDM LA as a Fashion Design major. Coming from a small town and living with a small budget, I have to be creative in achieving the kind of style I like. This blog is a side project that shows that fashion can be affordable by posting my favorite outfits, DIY sewing projects, and documents my journey at FIDM.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Feening for Fall: Winter Shoes

Saying goodbye to sandals and open-toed shoes will be tough, but finding these cute and inexpensive options to soothe my soles make the parting much easier. I intermixed flats with winter boots so I could have options on long school days. I'll be walking everywhere in L.A, so comfort is a top priority!




The heels version of this shoe was featured in yesterday's post seen here.










Also comes in black with lace and plain black!




-M<3

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your fun approach to fashion - you definitely need to start a column one day! Don't those pumps/high heels get uncomfortable? Cool stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course they do, but you suck it up in the name of fashion ;). But sometimes I luck out and find some shoes I can wear for hours!

    ReplyDelete