About Me

My photo
I have always been interested in fashion and dressing up for as long as I can remember. When I was little, I always made it a point to “match” everything, and even wore dresses everyday to school for my entire 2nd grade school year. This interest has stuck with me to the present day and has grown into something that I have become very passionate about. I plan to take this passion and turn it into a career. I attend FIDM LA as a Fashion Design major. Coming from a small town and living with a small budget, I have to be creative in achieving the kind of style I like. This blog is a side project that shows that fashion can be affordable by posting my favorite outfits, DIY sewing projects, and documents my journey at FIDM.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

In My Dreams, In My Closet

During this past week I have been spotting a lot of buzz about a particular Alexander Wang bag. From Tumblr to the streets, I have seen it rise in popularity recently, even though it debuted almost two years ago.

He is commonly known for his classic black bags with multiple rows of studs lined on the bottom, and this one is no different.

In my dreams:

Retail price: $899


His Coco Duffle bag has been spotted on the arms of Hollywood's starlets, such as Kristin Cavallari, Ashley Tisdale, and Mary-Kate Olsen. Now, you can own your very own look alike bag!

In my closet:



Retail price: $32


I stumbled upon this bag on Polyvore, and is available for purchase on YESSTYLE.

-M<3

No comments:

Post a Comment