About Me

My photo
I have always been interested in fashion and dressing up for as long as I can remember. When I was little, I always made it a point to “match” everything, and even wore dresses everyday to school for my entire 2nd grade school year. This interest has stuck with me to the present day and has grown into something that I have become very passionate about. I plan to take this passion and turn it into a career. I attend FIDM LA as a Fashion Design major. Coming from a small town and living with a small budget, I have to be creative in achieving the kind of style I like. This blog is a side project that shows that fashion can be affordable by posting my favorite outfits, DIY sewing projects, and documents my journey at FIDM.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring has Sprung

My commitment to this blog, and my last(on Wordpress), has been nothing short of non-existent. Though I planned to change this as part of my New Year's resolution, school and homework have made this almost impossible. I can't promise consistent posts, but I hope you will all continue to read the ones I do as well as start following my Tumblr and Twitter which are more frequently used.

Exciting things have been happening since January! I am now in my third quarter at FIDM,(only 2 more to go!), moved into a gorgeous new apartment, and have recently landed an amazing internship.

The internship is with an emerging designer, Sarah Ahn and her brand NAMI. Please check out her beautiful clothes and "like" it on Facebook!

I'll be uploading pictures from the last few months in my next post!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment